Preparation Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 30 min
Total Time : 40 min
Servings : 4
- 100g – Rice
- 1ltr – Milk
- 150g – Sugar
- 20g – Almond
- 20g – Cashew
- 20g – Kismis
- 10g – Cardamom powder
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Rice Kheer.
- Take milk in a kadai or pan. Let the milk come to boil
- Add rice to boiling milk & cook on low flame.
- Stir at intervals so that the milk does not stick at the bottom.
- After half cooked rice add sugar.
- Cook until rice is soft & slightly mushy.
- If it is not thicked then boil more or off the flame & add cardamom powder and dry fruit.
- Serve it warm.