Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1ltr – Bovine colostrum (first milk of cow after the birth of a calf).
- 1ltr – Warm milk
- 600g – Sugar
- 2g – Cardamom powder
- Milk masala
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for Bali (milk sweet).
- Add bovine colostrum, warm milk, sugar & cardamom powder.
- In flat deep Kadai keep water for boiling and keep a stand.
- After boiling water keeps nordic deep plate add the mixture.
- You can keep more plates.
- And cover Kadai with a plate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out the nordic plate.
- Take out water from the plate.
- Spread milk masala, after it reaches a room temperature cut into pieces.
- Store it in the fridge (without doing piece) or