Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 750g – Semolina (Rava)
- 250 – All-purpose flour (maida)
- 500g – Ghee
- 1kg – Sugar
- 400g – Water (burn 30g)
- 10g – Cardamom
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Amrut pak.
- Heat ghee in deep Kadai.
- Add Rava & saute till fragrant and light brown in color.
- After half of Rava sauteeing completed then add maida.
- Saute Rava & maida till light brown in color, like this.
- Cook together water and sugar to make a syrup. Burn 30g water.
- After amrut pak reach at room temperature then add syrup & cardamom in Kadai. Amrut pak should be 20% hot.
- After 30-40 min check whether it becomes tight or not(not fully tight) then grease a tray & pour the mixture in that tray. Make 1.5 cm in height.
- After 45-50 min cut into pieces.