Preparation Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 20 min
Total Time : 30 min
- 1kg – Gram flour (besan)
- 25g – Salt
- 450g – Milk or as required
Note : –
- You can add milk because at all place flour are not same.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Sev.
- Then mix all ingredients in a bowl and make smooth and soft dough.
- Take a sevai machine, fit mold with thinnest hole and grease its entire inner surface with oil,fill it with preapared dough and close its lid.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or kadai over medium heat, turn handle of machine and press out thin strands into hot oil. As strands are starting to fall into oil, slowly move machine in a cicular motion.
- Deep fry both sides or around 2 minutes on a medium flame untill it becomes crisp and light brown. Drain and take it out using perforated spoon and transfer to plate.
- Let it cool down at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before breaking it into pieces. Store in an airtight container or serve hot .