Preparation Time : 20 min
Cook Time : 20 min
Total Time : 40 min
- 1kg – Gram flour (besan)
- 300g – Oil
- 30g – Salt
- 10g – Black pepper
- 20g – Ajwain
- 15g – Washing soda
- 660g – Water or as required
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Bhavnagari Ghathiya.
- In mixing bowl add all ingredients except water & mix well.
- Then add water little by little and make smooth dough.
- Keep for 15-20 min then add some oil and knead it till it become smooth dough.
- Heat oil to fry ghathiya place the dough in the gathiya maker and press to make gathiyas in the kadahi. Let them fry in the oil.
- Put the flame to medium and fry till they light golden.
- Let it cool down, store in an airtight container or serve hot.