Preparation Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1kg – Wheat flour
- 17g – Salt
- 190g – Oil
- 500g – Water or as required
Note : –
- You can add water because at all place flour are not same.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Roti (fulka).
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, oil & mix well.
- Then add water & mix well. keep it side for 15-20 min.
- Then add some oil and make it smooth dough.
- Make equally 40 balls & spread wheat flour. At side keep iron tava & start flame untill it become hot.
- Take a ball and roll it flat round circle.
- Keep on iron tava till some bubbles come on border side.
- Turn and cook the other side. this should be a little bit more cooked than the first side.
- Now hold the roti with a tong and keep the first side which was cooked, directly on fire. Roti will start to puff.
- Remove and apply ghee on the rotis. Applying ghee or oil keep them soft for a long time. Rotis made with this method is ideally served hot. If you cannot serve them hot, then you can keep them in a container that keeps food warm.
- Store in casserole or in a roti basket or Serve hot.