Preparation Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1kg – All-purpose flour (maida)
- 60g – dry yeast
- 100g – Sugar
- 20g – Salt
- 50g – Ghee
- 100g – Oil
- 500g – Milk
- 250g – Warm milk
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Pav.
- Take all dry ingredients on a platform as shown in the photo.
- Add warm milk & ghee then mix well.
- Add milk gradually.
- knead to make a smooth dough.
- Spread oil all over the dough.
- Cover the bowl. Keep it for 15-20 min.
- Take bowl it will be double.
- Make 30-35 equally balls, keep in the tray. Then brush the pav with oil.
- Cover with cloth for 20-25 min.
- Pre-heat the oven at the temperature shown in the photo. Then keep the tray in the oven.
- After 25-30 min check it is cooked or not it should be a light red colour.
- Take out & brush the oil on the top of the pav to keep it smooth.
- After it cool keep upside down on paper.
- Serve or store it in airtight plastic.