Preparation Time : 20 min
Cook Time : 30 min
Total Time : 50 min
Servings : 30
- 1kg – All purpose flour (maida)
- 60g – Dry yeast
- 100g – Sugar
- 20g – Salt
- 25g – Ghee
- 25g – Oil
- 500g – Milk
- 250g – Warm milk
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Pav.
- Take all dry ingredients on a platform as shown in photo.
- Add warm milk & mix well.
- Add ghee.
- Add milk gradually.
- knead to a smooth pliable dough.
- Spread oil all over the dough.
- Cover the bowl. Keep it for 15-20 min.
- Take bowl it will be double.
- Make 30-35 equally balls. Keep in tray.
- Brush the pav with some oil.
- Cover with cloth for 20-25 min.
- Pre-heat the oven at temperature shown in photo. Then keep tray in oven.
- After 25-30 min check it is cooked or not it should be light red colour.
- Take out tray from oven.
- Brush the oil on the top of the pav to keep it smooth.
- After it cools keep upside down on paper.
- Serve or store it in airtight plastic.