Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 200g – Pearl millet (bajra flour)
- 30g – Oil
- 6g – Salt
- 1g – Turmeric powder
- 3g – Ajwain
- 160g – Water or as required
NOTE : –
- You can add water because at all place flour are not the same.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Bajra ki roti.
- Mix all ingredients except water.
- Add water & make a smooth dough.
- Divide Equally into four balls. Keep tavdi on gas & start gas.
- Roll bajra with hand. Don’t change side in rolling.
- Which side is down in rolling that side should come down on tavdi.
- Cook both side roti like this. A third side it will be fulka.
- Make a hole on bajra at the corner & apply ghee.
- Serve hot.