Preparation Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 20 min
Total Time : 30 min
Servings : 4
- 250g – Bhakhri flour
- 50g – Oil
- 7g – Salt
- 1g – Turmeric powder
- 4g – Cumin seed
- 100g – Water or as required
NOTE : –
- You can add water because at all place flour are not same.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Bhakhri fulka.
- Mix well all ingredients except water.
- Then add water & make tight dough.
- Make equally 4 balls. At side start tavdi/iron tava.
- Take one ball & flatten the balls with the palm of your hand, then use a rolling pin to roll.
- Keep bhakhri on tavdi.
- Cook both side like this.
- On another gas cook without tavdi only one side.
- Spread ghee.