Preparation Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 20 min
Total Time : 30 min
Servings : 4
- 200g – Pearl millet
- 30g – Oil
- 6g – Salt
- 1g – Turmeric powder
- 3g – Ajwain
- 160g – Water or as required
NOTE : –
- You can add water because at all place flour are not same.
- If both side is cook properly as given in photo then it will not be fulka bajra ki roti roti.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Bajra ki roti.
- Mix all ingredients except water.
- Add water & make smooth dough.
- Divide Equally into four balls. Keep tavdi on gas & start gas.
- Roll bhajra with hand. Don’t change side in rolling.
- Which side is down in rolling that side should come down on tavdi.
- Cook both side roti like this. At third side it will be fulka.
- Make hole on bhajra at corner & apply ghee.
- Serve hot.