Preparation Time : 15 min
Cook Time : 30 min
Total Time : 45 min
Servings : 100
- 1kg – Rajigra atta
- 300g – Mon (150g milk & 150g ghee)
- 550g – Sauteing ghee or as required
- 1kg – Sugar
- 410g – Water (Burn – 30g)
- 10g – Cardamom powder
- Milk masala (for spreading)
NOTE : –
- Change syrup water burning measurement according to season.
- You can add ghee because at all place flour are not same.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Farali Mohanthal.
- Heat milk and ghee till it boils.
- Add the milk-ghee mixture and mix with turner till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pass it through thick sieve, pressing lightly to remove lumps.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan/kadai, add rajigra atta and saute on medium heat.
- Stirring continuously, till fragrant and dark in colour. Set aside 10-15 minuters to cool.
- Cook together water and sugar till water burn 30g to make a syrup. Then keep it a side for 2 minutes to cool.
- Add the syrup little by little, then add cardamom powder and mix well. Then keep it side till it become slitly tight.
- Grease an aluminium tray. Pour into the greased tray and spread 3 cm evenly. Sprinkle milk masala and press lightly. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into squares & serve.