Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Total Time: 50 min
Servings: 100 pic
- 1kg – Chana no karkaro lot
- 1kg – Sugar powder
- 300g – Mon (150 ghee + 150 milk)
- 500g – Fry ghee
- 10g – Cardamom
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Magaj Ladoo.
- Heat milk and ghee till it boils.
- Add the milk-ghee mixture and mix with turner till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pass it through thick sieve, pressing lightly to remove lumps.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan, add the sieved gram flour and saute on medium heat.
- Stirring continuously, till fragrant and dark in colour. Set aside 10-15 minuters to cool.
- Allow it to cool down 60%, so that it is easy to handle. Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder. Do not add sugar to very hot besan. Mix well.
- At this stage, the mixture must look fairly greasy and good enough to hold shape, otherwise add the milk little by little as needed. Do not pour the milk at one time. Use only as needed. Mix well. Make 100 equally balls.
- Serve or store in air tight jar for 2-3 week.