Preparation Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 10 min
Total Time : 20 min
- 1ltr – Bovine colostrum (first milk of cow after the birth of a calf).
- 1ltr – Warm milk
- 600g – Sugar
- 2g – Cardamom powder
- Milk masala
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Bali (milk sweet).
- Add bovine colostrum, warm milk, sugar & cardamom powder.
- In flat deep kadai keep water for boiling and keep stand.
- After boiling water keep nordic deep plate add the mixture.
- You can keep more plate.
- And cover kadai with plate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out nordic plate.
- Take out water from plate.
- Spread milk masala, after it reaches at room teperature cut into pieces.
- Serve or
- Store it in fridge (without doing piece).