Preparation Time : 15 min
Cook Time : 10 min
Total Time : 25 min
- 1 kg Cashew nuts (Kaju)
- 750 g Sugar
- 200 g Water (burn – 40g)
- 100 g Ghee
- 10g – Cardamom
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Kaju pak.
- Grind the cashew nuts resembles breadcrumbs.
- Cook together water and sugar to make a syrup.
- After cooking syrup burn 40 g water. Then keep it a side for 2 minutes to cool.
- Then add grinded nuts into syrup mix well. Keep it till it reach at room temperature.
- Grease an aluminium tray. Pour into the greased tray and spread 2 cm evenly.
- Cut into piece & serve.