Preparation Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 30 min
Total Time : 40 min
- 1kg – Besan
- 200g – Oil
- 30g – Salt
- 10g – Ajwain
- 10g – Washing soda
- 450g – Milk or as required
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Salted Ghathiya.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Make a smooth dough keep for 15-20 min. At side keep on gas for fry.
- Apply oil on ghathiya machine.
- Fill machine with dough.
- In the hot oil, directly press the ghathiya maker to make ghathiya. Move in a circular motion so that ghathiya is equally distributed.
- Fry till golden colour & crisp.
- Serve or store in air tight jar.