Preparation Time : 20 min
Cook Time : 10 min
Total Time : 30 min
- 500g – Barnyard millet (samba)
- 150g – Tapioca pearl (sabudana)
- 500g – Curd
- 30g – Salt
- 40g – Oil
- 2g – Soda
- 10g – Chilly paste
- 10g – Ginger
- 300g – Water or as required
- 100g – Tomato
- 75g – Coriander leaves
- Don’t fit cooker whistle.
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready for the Farali Idli.
- Mix all ingredients & keep for 6-7 hours .
- Then keep water on gas to boil. Grease idli tray with oil.
- Fill grease mixture in idli tray.
- Keep in cooker after water boils. Keep it for 10 min on high flame.
- Then take out from cooker.
- Keep it side for 10 min to cool.